sweetthink
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Alexz potrzebuje naszej pomocy!

2 posters

Go down

Alexz potrzebuje naszej pomocy! Empty Alexz potrzebuje naszej pomocy!

Pisanie by mysweettime Czw Sie 20, 2009 12:36 am

Właśnie natrafiłam na tą stronę (link do niej zamieszczony jest w blogu Alexz na myspace):
www.alexzonline.com
Zamieszczony na niej jest następujący wpis:

August 11, 2009
Finally!

Finally some news for you on my album.

At first, the news might sound negative, but bear with me --

In these times of recession (that sounds like the beginning of a very serious political announcement ...lol), and extreme recession in the record industry (drum-roll), Epic has released over a third of their artists from their contracts and, la dee da.... I'm one of those artists...

The positive side of this is that my brother Brendan and I are now free to create and release our music exactly as we had always wanted. Rather than face daily questions about whether this song or that song is or is not a “radio single”, we can create and share with you exactly the music and the performances that we feel is true to our sound and vision.

Bren and I have been back in the studio working on a new album. It won't contain any of the ten songs that were previously recorded under Epic -- unfortunately, those will be tied up contractually for the next while. We look forward to releasing them some day, but for now we're stoked to be creating new material and an entirely new album, and aim to have it finished in the next couple of weeks, out to you by early Fall.

The thing is, we can't do it all by ourselves! More than ever we need you guys. We need your support, we need your help in promoting the music and getting it out there.

Today we're launching our new website here at www.alexzonline.com. We need each and every one of you to register to this site so we can contact you directly. This way we can share with you some of the tracks as we're working on them and send you some exclusive new pictures and other moments leading up to the release.

I thank you for your incredible patience and support throughout this journey. It's my personal mission to bring you kick-ass music and share what I feel inside. I can’t wait until you hear what we’re working on...

Massive hug and a shoulder shrug,
Alexz

Z tego, co zauważyłam,
Jest mi smutno z powodu Alexz. Wiem, że niewiele możemy zrobić. Można zarejestrować się na tej stronie i napisać wiadomość, a poprzez myspace, twitter dać jej wsparcie. Może ktoś z was ma jeszcze jakiś pomysł?
mysweettime
mysweettime
Mrs. Rozon
Mrs. Rozon

Liczba postów : 3285

Powrót do góry Go down

Alexz potrzebuje naszej pomocy! Empty Re: Alexz potrzebuje naszej pomocy!

Pisanie by Lockit Pią Sie 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Nie no, nie wierzę. Ale czułam, że coś jest nie tak, przecież ta płyta miała wyjść jakoś chyba na początku roku. ;|
Ale plusem jest to, że być może jej własna płyta będzie lepsza niż te komercyjne piosenki, które nagrywała ze swoją byłą wytwórnią. Musimy czekać ;D
Lockit
Lockit

Liczba postów : 1943

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry